Well we are finally on the road to being well.. THANK YOU JESUS!! Shew it was a hard few weeks.. and why is it that when your sick the devil fights ya harder?? Am I alone?? Anyway so a great friend invited me to join her in our passion for the blood cursing java drink.. No we don't be drinken that devil stuff Im talken about STARBUCKSSSSS... rofl had ya goin didn't I? rofl.. ANYWAY... Was awesome and much needed and WOW ya was good.. So I have come to realize that things are not always as they seem.. hmmm NOW THATS DEEP.. rofl.. ok so for those of you who do not have FACE BOOK( as if there is any of you left out there) Here are a few pics of some of the goings on around here.. ENJOY!! So now I must get off this thing so I can get my list done and ready for church tomorrow.. Will be nice to go back and see *ma peeps* I will call them the Northeast side Hustla"s for Jesus!! Well here are those pics..lol
1 comment:
hey girlie so glad you still BLOGGING!!! Your kids are growing up soo fast.. LOVE DONNA
Post a Comment