"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true whatever things are noble, whatever things are just whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Feeling yuck!
We can not seem to shake this nasty stuff.. omgoodness.. least I don't feel alone I know a WHOLEEEE lot of people who are fighting this thing... very nasty and miserable.. I was never so thankful in all my life( well OK that's not true I have been many times) that Steve's days off came when they did.. He gets every Sunday,Monday, and Tuesday off and WOW was it ever nice to have him home to help out.. I am so blessed.. we have just been laying around feeling miserable and hoping and praying this thing leaves as quickly as it came( although its not looking that way) I have been so sick he had to read the Bible to me I couldn't sit up.. Our poor Lil girls are not feeling well either.. Right now Kelsey just has the stomach ache... kaity has what I got ( least the start of it) Shania and her dad seem to be fighting it off better than the rest of us..so lots of rest, fluids, peppermint oil, garlic, vitamin C, Tylenol cold and flue.. ANYTHING that will help we are doing. .hot tea.. you name it.. I have not even been able to go out and have a play day with my new camera and my family yet :( I want to do that so badly.. We are hoping and praying we are well by this weekend as we are planning a Lil family get away.. OK screen is starting to move on me I think that's my Que to go lay back down..lol..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor you! hope it passes quickly. As the old hymn says "just hold on...hold on.."
hope you feel better soon:)
Post a Comment