
The passing of a saint... Seems alot are going home as of late.. Bro.Jackson was such a Godly man and so full of life .. He had such a caring personality about him.. As as a child I remember just loving to be around him and Sis Jackson both at church and away.. They would often come to our home for get together's and there would be much laughter.. There is something about that scenario that makes a child feel good inside.. know what I mean? I was so sad to hear about his DX several years ago of Alzheimer's.. I thought that was so unfair. here a man of God whom had given so many years of service to have such a horrible fate.. but now I understand that ALL is under Gods control and everything has a Divine plan and not for us to always understand. Such grace Sis Jackson has shown all these years caring and loving her husband even though he did not know whom she was. What a legacy he has left for his children and grandchildren and all that knew him.. Makes one think about our own life and just what are we doing NOW to affect those around us? for the sake of GODS glory and eternity? " I can only imagine" what that reunion in heaven must of been like when he walked through those pearly gates to meet JESUS face to face.. to walk by his side hand in hand and worship HIM the LAMB!! To see all those whom had gone before him( Both of my grandpas, the Lance's, the Height's, the Helton's) and many more.. Your finally at your reward Bro. Jackson. Job well done sir!
Following is a link to leave your condolence's to the family
No comments:
Post a Comment