Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well...

Well I have March happenings uploaded...lol.. I know some of you have already seen these who were on Face Book, but some family and friends did not have Face Book so have not seen these, why I am posting them now.. I am tired and must get to bed, Steve starts back to his 3 day rotation tomorrow so morning comes early. We are working on getting a few things together for Big Brother's/Big Sister's ( charity organization) to pick up on the 8th... So far we have 2 HUGE wheel chair size boxes and 2 medium size boxes full and I plan to fill least 2 more of the HUGE boxes to set out on the curb!!! I can not believe in August it will be a year we have been in this house.. We are STILL unpacking.. but that's OK.. We have also had SO much happen and also have not been in a huge hurry as we have been sorting and giving away as we go along... If I could just get over my "stress" of people coming over with out being "done" we would of already had that PARTY!!! Pray for me,, ha!! I would love to have a big ol cook out with some much missed friends here soon... If that is going to happen and still keep my Blood Pressure under control, pray I can get to the point I don't care who looks down their nose at me for not having it all "put" together...

3 comments:

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

I just realized, still have more of march to post... that will wait till tomorrow :)

Michelle said...

thats all you have been doing is partying whatcha talking about!!!!! Well....it will all come together.. one day at a time..

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

hahaha ya but not at home... roflrofl.. we need to do a BIG one..