After the amazing services we had today @ church I just had to share this before I settle in to read the Bible and PRAY before I go to bed.. Hope this helps you as much as it did me when I read it tonight...
Why Not Pray?
Do you have a load that's heavy?
Why not pray?
Do you mind life's stormy weather?
You could pray.
Does your day seem fraught with fears;
Do your eyes o'erflow with tears?
I've a secret;lend an ear.
Why not pray?
Is your sky o'ercast and dreary?
Go and pray.
Does it seem that life's not cheery?
Have you prayed?
Tell God all, then let Him whisper
Words of love so sweet and tender,
"Child of mine, I love the! Linger!"
And just pray.
Are you pushed aside and lonely?
Have you prayed?
Tears from words spoken unkindly?
Go and pray.
Feel God's hand clasp yours and hold you;
Dare the world,because He owns you.
Love unmerited He loans you
When you pray!
"I've been anxious child, to help you
Had you prayed.
I have blessings great to lend you
If you pray.
My heart yearns to have you near me;
All I have I'll surely give thee."
Such relationship would bless you
If you'd pray.
1 comment:
WOW thats a GREAT poem and very TRUE!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment