Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a beautiful day

Today is an absolutely beautiful day here.. 70 degree's got the windows open and the nice breeze is blowing in.. But because of the up and down temperatures we have been fighting off this cold stuff and I guess it was my turn to get it because yesterday the more the day went the worse I felt.. So I woke up this morning not able to swallow, head felt like a million pounds, and I ached from head to toe. So of course did not get to go to church today :( and I hate missing church.. So we are just taken it easy and doing some last min clean up. We are expecting our company in sometime tonight late late or I should say early morning..lol. prob round 2-3am.. Shania is so graciously giving up her room for her Aunt and Uncle so she is in there making it nice for them. I hear the vacuum cleaner now and she got out the best sheets in the linen closet to put on the bed. Will be a house full as her step son is with them as well so will be alot of fun. So that is what is going on in our corner of the globe :) Hope everyone is staying healthy and not getting this stuff and enjoying this beautiful weather.. Have a great blessed filled week :)

2 comments:

Roseanna said...

oh quit rubbing it in!!!! ;) I tried wearing a sweater tonight in a vain attempt to woo that "fall weather feeling", and I was a little too toasty-oasty at times. But oh well. Hope you feel better soon.

Michelle said...

yes shania had her room all ready for her hauntie and uncle john we are thankful she is giving it up for a few weeks. we appriciate it and love her so much