Friday, August 1, 2008

OK this is it for a lil while!!

We are starting to get down to the serious stuff now.. MY DESK.. rofl.. so I will not be blogging for awhile.. instead I will be rolling around in my STUFF once again and I am o so excited about that thought:) We are still planning to pull out Monday evening and drive straight through to our destination. SO PLEASE PLEASE pray for us... not only for save traveling mercies but also MY BACK.. The Lord has helped and I am trusting for complete healing before heading out... We had a few HUGE answers to prayer so that is always encouraging.. SO take care blogger world and for those of you who are privileged to already have my new number.. CALL ME or TEXT ME.. rofl.. Love and hugs to you all and to those we did not get to see before leaving I'M SORRY just not enough time in the days... Hope to see some of you around at some of the camps that are still going to be goin on :) YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its that time again :):):):)

No comments: