"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true whatever things are noble, whatever things are just whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
Friday, March 28, 2008
TGIF
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO... WOW ok so this week has been a GGREAAAT week for us. Steve got some good news regarding his job and his future with this company( GREAT things are ahead) and of course this changes a few things but hey WE ARE GREAT with change.. just roll wit da punches baby.. roll wit it...lol.. and than yesterday morning I got some FANTASTIC news( something I have been praying for 11 months) and it was a DIRECT answer to those prayers and act of GOD... So SHEW>. now I am just sitting here going*with drool sliding down my face* what just happend in these few days.. lol.. ACKKKKK.. It's great... So that has been some of the weeks happenings........ We want to take the kids to the Science Center today but we might just wait untill monday to do that as there are so many other things going on... And I got a text from one of my gurls and we doin STARBUCKSSSSSSSS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... HELLOOOO PEOPLE can this day get any better?? rofl Any day starbucks is involved IM SO THERE>. and ya ROSY ur important to.. hahahhaa...So anyway... Hope everyone has a GREAT and FANTASTICLE FABULOUSO weekend!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Since ur Come-n u had better bring the kids.... specially the oldest, Or there will be 7 unhappy ppl...:) see ya Later!!:)
lol well I see where I RATE..lol but cannt promise anythinggggg.... it is doubtful they will be comming...
Have a great time at "STARBUCKS"!!
Starbucks was GREAT as always.. to bad some wasnt along :(
Post a Comment